If you have a high-traffic website, a big social media presence, or a popular podcast, becoming an affiliate can be a great way to earn a living.
You can earn a 30% commission every month for every podcast customer you refer to Caproni.
Caproni is a highly-rated podcast hosting platform. We think you'll like our affiliate program. Here's why:
- You get a 30% commission for every customer that comes from your referral link. You'll get that income every month, as long as they're a customer.
- You’ll get high-quality brand assets that you can then use on your website.
- The cookie will last for 60 days. As long as your referrals come back within those 30 days (and converts to a paying account) you'll still earn the revenue on that sale.
- We have an affiliate dashboard where you can view your total visitors, leads, and conversions. You'll also be able to see how much commission you've earned.
- You will be notified, by email, whenever you earn a new commission.
- The payments will be made monthly through PayPal.
Sign up as an affiliate
Sign up below and you'll get a unique referral link you can share on your blog, podcast, Twitter, or to your email newsletter list.
Read our Terms of Service for affiliates.
Already a Caproni affiliate?Log in
Comparing podcast affiliate programs
- Libsyn's affiliate program only gives you a one-time commission for your referrals' first month. (So if they sign up on the $5 plan, you'll earn $5 once)
- Buzzsprout only pays $25 per referral, or a 20% commission (Caproni shares 25% of revenue).
- Podbean doesn't provide a commission. They'll give you one free month of podcast hosting for each referral.
- Simplecast doesn't have an affiliate program.
- Transistor offers a 25% recurring commission